A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day!

Today I come to you with a super cute card created for my Mother In Law. Back in July my husband and I moved back to the Atlanta area to be here with both our mothers. When our dad's died we quickly realized how precious time is. Living just 2 miles from my mom is like having my best friend next door. She and I spend quality time together multiple times a week and truly have a beautiful relationship. My mother in law and I are also very close and this card is especially for her. 

This image is an adorable image called Lil Fidget from Lacy Sunshine. Everyone knows how much I love fairies and this one was extra special to color up. Lacy Sunshine is having a challenge over on their Facebook page this week and this little angel was inspired by that challenge.

Materials Used:
Color Block Designer Paper
Spellbinder Dies
CC Designs Mushroom border die. 
Stickles in pink
Stampin Up Sentiment
Copic Markers: 
E000, E00, E11, E23, E25, E29
Y15, Y17, Y18, G15, G17, G21, G24
RV 13, RV14, RV21, R81

This card is being entered into the following challenges:









2 comments:

  1. so cute, love the papers
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation and thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments Challenge....aNNie (DT)

    ReplyDelete