A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Monday, December 15, 2014

Treasured Times Rubber Stamps ~ James and Sled

Hello Friends,

Today I have a unique card that I have made up using my Silhouette Cameo cutting machine. It was fun dusting it off and playing with it for a change. I am showcasing the adorable clear stamp by illustrator Erica Nicomedi, named "James and Sled". It is an adorable image and so perfect for winter time. Treasured Times has a wonderful selection of both rubber and clear mount stamps by an amazing group of illustrators. Click HERE to visit the store.


I have colored this image with Copic markers and have used a spellbinders die in the background along with some yellow rhinestones. Such a fun and unique card. I hope you all enjoyed stopping by. 


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment