A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Monday, February 2, 2015

The Paper Nest Dolls ~ Fairytale Collection: Frog Princess

Hello friends!

I am in love with the new Fairytale collection over at "The Paper Nest Dolls". Today for my DT card I am bringing you the beautiful "Frog Princess". I had so much coloring her with my Copic markers. I hope you all like her.

 I have used a Martha Stewart Punch along with beautiful Noor! Design dies by Joy Craft. These are quickly becoming a favorite of  mine. The sentiment is a stamp by "Whimsy Stamps" and was stamped with Stampin Up! Ink and colored slightly with Copic Markers. Flowers were added from Wild Orchid Crafts.

 Here is a close up of the detail.
 and just a quick and easy inside. The tag is simply there in a pocket so you can leave a message to the recipient.

Thank you for stopping by today. If you would like to view the entire "Fairytale Collection" by the Paper Nest Dolls simply click "HERE"


No comments:

Post a Comment