A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Saturated Canary "My Room" With Frantage Background.

Hello friends,

Today I have a really fun card to share with you. I wanted to be bright and bold with this one because when my daughter was a teenager she loved all things PINK and loved wild and crazy prints on her clothes as well as her personal belongings.


I have used this AMAZING Little Darlings die series called "Darling Square Die Set" I have to say that this is now my all time favorite set of dies. Everything you need is included...The card base shape, The inner scallop square, the sentiment die, the floral spray die, and two different size flower dies which I have used together to form the flowers on the left hand side.



Here is a close up of the floral dies... I am in LOVE!

 

The stamp I have used is called "My Room" also by "Little Darlings Rubber Stamps" I have colored her with Copic markers in the following colors:

E11, E21, E15, E27, E77
BV0000, BV000
BG13, BG18
YR65, YR68
R22, R81, R82, R85

Thank you for stopping by today.... Click on my left side bar to contact me, follow me, or sign up for my email updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment