A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Friday, November 6, 2015

Art By Mi Ran Progressive Challenge ~ Come Join the Fun!

Hi Friends,

As part of the Art By Mi Ran Facebook design team we are kicking off November's Progressive Challenge today. If you would like to find out how you can earn a FREE image once a month click on over to the Facebook Group for all the details. 



I have used a lot of fun items in making this card including the exclusive LDRS Creative Darling Square Die Set for the vines and sentiment. I have also used the beautiful  Blazing Poppy's Stamp and Die set by Heartfelt Creations. Below is a close up the flower and vines that I created using these two die sets. 

 

I colored my Art By Mi Ran digital image using Copic Markers. Here is a close up of my coloring.


Thank you for stopping by today. Please feel free to leave a comment or click to sign up for my email updates. I truly appreciate your comments.  Have an amazing day! Melanie

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Reminds me of Nicholette. I love that you used the Heartfelt Creations Stamps and Dies. I went overboard in buying some when I first discovered them. Especially extravagant for me, since I never make anything, but they are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card! I love the layout of it, all the texture and your coloring! Simply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card melanie love your flowers x

    ReplyDelete