A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas To My Blog Family

Hello Blog Family,

I wanted to wish each and everyone of you a Merry Christmas. I feel blessed to have met so many crafty people this past year. I feel like all of you are an extension of my family. Just in December, I attended a local craft group (Croppin' Crazies) and met another group of amazing ladies. They had a "Make N Take" which I am sharing with you today. 


All papers were donated by the hostess of the crop along with the metallic and red ribbon. The embellishment on the front  was given to me by a girlfriend who attended the crop with me, and was working on a Christmas Scrapbook. (Thank You Barbara) All other embellishments were brought by me and it was such fun decorating this sweet little booklet. 


As you open the booklet I used a La La Land Craft Club exclusive die set to create this adorable Christmas tree. The little ribbon on top was added and is by Stampin' Up! (See below for a listing of all Stampin' Up! Products used.)


The entire project opens to reveal a gift card pocket and multiple embellishments.


The ornament Thinlits set I have used in multiple sections is the Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies from Stampin' Up! These produce beautiful intricate ornaments and there is also a stamp set that coordinates with them. You can get the BUNDLE for 15% off.  
 


I hope you all have a beautiful Holiday season and that you will consider "Following" my blog in 2016. 

Melanie
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: