A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Now Offering Stampin' Up! Classes In My Home

Hello Crafty Friends,

I have an exciting announcement to make. I have been working with the Stampin' Up! Development team training offered by the Corporate Office in Salt Lake City and it has helped inspire me to grow my SU! business by beginning to hold in home classes. I want to Thank Sara Rhodes for supporting me over the past 3 months and encouraging me to focus on and develop these classes.

I am sharing with you my projects from my November Class. Our theme was "Christmas Cards" I designed 3 cards for my attendees to make and everyone at every skill level had fun creating these fun holiday inspired cards.


see all products used just below each image by scrolling using the side bar.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



With each card I challenged my attendees by upping the skill level. Even the beginners enjoyed the more detailed designs.  
 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


With this last card we got even jazzier using a scalloped shape, triple stamping and even heat embossing. 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thank you for stopping by my blog today. If you have any questions about the class samples please feel free to contact me. I will share December's class samples with you next Monday. "Follow" my blog or sign up for "Email" notifications so you don't miss a post. 

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment