A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Friday, January 22, 2016

Crafts & Me Valentine's Facebook Challenge

Welcome Back Friends,

Today I have a super fun card for all of you. I am using a digital image that you can purchase over on the Crafts & Me website. It is by Artist Hannah Lynn and is named "Heart on Her Sleeve" Digital Stamp.

I cannot express to you how much fun these are to color and design around. She was just a perfect choice for out "Valentine's Facebook Challenge"


I have used some Magnolia Doohickey Dies along with some lace and bling from my stash to embellish this lovely lady. She is colored with the following Copic Markers:


I will be entering her into the following challenges. Click HERE to head over to the Crafts & Me Facebook Page to enter our 'Valentine's' challenge.  

Melanie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment