A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Fun Paper Pumpkin Alternative Projects Part 1

Hello Friends,

Anyone who knows me knows that I do not always follow the rules and I like creating even more out of even the simplest of items. This is the main reason I personally subscribe for The Paper Pumpkin Monthly Kit by Stampin' Up! I like that the kit was created with the beginner in mind, in yet even the most advanced artist can create the most beautiful things from the kits. If you haven't already joined make sure to check out the facebook group called PAPER PUMPKIN FAN CLUB.   It gives you ample ideas for creating this amazing kit into so many magical ways. 

Here is what January's Motnth's kit was designed to create....


This adorable banner as well as cute little Valentines. Both today and Thursday I will be sharing my ALTERNATIVE projects. If you would like to JOIN My Paper Pumpkin I would be honored to have you sign up. Once added I will also add you to my exclusive PAPER PUMPKIN Facebook group as well. :-) 


In this first one I have added some Basic Black Card Stock and some adorable Cherry On Top designer paper. This set comes in a fun 6x6 size. 


In this second card I have used Whisper White Card Stock and The Bloomin' Hearts Thinlet Die from the Bloomin' Love Bundle as well as some Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
In today's last card I added some Venetian Crochet Trim and a small bit of Cherry On Top Designer Washi Tape as well as some designer paper from the Pretty Petals 6x6 paper pad. I also use the Hearts Border Punch for the little confetti on top. 

Now see how much fun one little project can become? Your in luck too because there is a SPECIAL on joining the Paper Pumpkin from now until March 31st!!! See below and then click JOIN to join the FUN!

See my alternative projects at www.fairystampland.com



Thanks for stopping by today.... Check back on Thursday for a completely different Alternative look for this adorable project in a box subscription. 

Melanie

1 comment: