A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Friday, September 30, 2016

Hannah Lynn Birthday Card Using "Rochelle" Digital Stamp

Hello Crafty Friends,

I am here today with a beautiful Hannah Lynn digital image named "Rochelle". She has dressed up this birthday card quite nicely, don't you think? Did you know that Crafts & Me carries 10 FULL PAGES of digital images by Hannah Lynn? Each one is as beautiful as the one before it. She is one of my favorite fantasy illustrators. To see ALL Hannah Lynn's digital images click HERE.


I have Colored Miss Rochelle using copic markers and I have used some pretty silk ribbon along with some stamps & dies by Heartfelt Creations to create the bottom design on this card. See below for closer detail.


To see EVERYTHING Crafts & Me carries simply CLICK HERE.

I am so happy you stopped by today. I would be honored if you would consider following me so you don't miss a post.

Happy coloring my friends,

Melanie



2 comments:

  1. Woooow Melanie this is absolutely stunning. Loving the awesome colouring and design, the play on words and the shells nesting amongst the ribbon at the bottom. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhhh this is yummy. If you hurry you might still be in time for 'Crafting with Dragonflies' 'Fairies and Fantasy' challenge Melanie. Good luck Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete