A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Elizabeth Craft Designs January Die Challenge

HI Friends,

I am excited to announce that I have been chosen by Elizabeth Craft Designs to be a part of both their die and also their color design teams. This is my first post for the die team. I have used two die sets from the NEW January Release. These should be ready for purchase around January 12th


I have used the following Elizabeth Craft Die sets:




I little die cut fussy cutting has been done here to create the heart and birds. I cut the leafy heart piece twice. I carefully cut the pink outlines to create the delicate hot pink outlines on the outside and inside heart shaped borders. I also cut the Love Birds 3 separate times to get the extra leafy portions as well as the two colors for each bird. These two dies go together perfectly.

Check out the entire "Coming Soon" page over on the Elizabeth Craft Designs website to see a bunch of new items coming out in January. 

Have a beautiful day my friends!
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment