A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Friday, February 24, 2017

Elizabeth Craft Designs' ~ Flower Power

Hello To All My Crafty Peeps

I have an amazing little stamp & die set to share with your today. Elizabeth Craft Designs' has released 14 brand new stamp & die sets and "Flower Power" is one of my favorites.



To recreate this card you will simply cut a 5"X10" card base and fold in half to form a 5"X5" card. The yellow mat is 4.75"x4.75" and the floral paper is cut 4.5"x4.5"

I have used the Fitted Frames 4 ~ Curvy Squares to cut the green frame. When using this die use a 5"x5" piece of paper so you can cut all the different sizes of curvy squares all at once as seen here. 


I have only used one frame in this project but you get numerous different pieces all from just one pass through your die cut machine.

The focal flower here was stamped on Copic X-press It paper using Momento Black Ink. It was then colored using Copic Markers. Once colored I die cut it using the coordinating Flower Power die set. I used Prills in the center of the flower for extra dimension.



If you would like more information on any of the Elizabeth Craft Designs' products listed in this post click on over to the ONLINE STORE. Also make sure to check out our challenge blog...we would love for your to play along with us.

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment