A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

LDRS Creative Holly Days Stamps & Dies


Hi Friends,

I am getting excited about all the brand new products being released for the holidays....or should I say "Holly Days"? Little Darlings Rubber Stamps has released a beautiful collection of stamps and dies, and everyone knows how much I love DIES!!! Check out my favorite die set from them below. It is called the Holly Wreath Circle Die Set. See the entire collection HERE.  


I love how this dainty floral die fits perfectly with the Holly Days Large Circle Die Set. This sentiment set has room to color in your sentiments to coordinate with your projects. I colored in the leaves and berries on mine so that it would match the paper. Below is a closer look at the entire die/sentiment pairing. I just love it when dies and stamps coordinate don't you????


For my project I have used three of the new products by LDRS Creative. I started with a piece of paper from the Polkadoodles Winter Land 6x6 Paper Stack. From there I choose a coordinating piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock and I die cut this amazing Holly Wreath Circle Die. I stamped out the "Holly Days" circle stamp onto Copic Xpress It paper and I hand colored in the holly in, giving it a rich look. Then I realized that the pierced circle die from the Holly Wreath set PERFECTLY for these circle sentiments so make sure you check them out HERE






I hope this finds you well and inspires you to enjoy your creative side today. Hugs, Melanie



No comments:

Post a Comment