A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Monday, March 5, 2018

Magnolia-Licious Bunny Slippers

Hi Friends,

Today I have such an adorable card for you. Lately I've been noticing that I do not make many get well or sympathy cards so I decided to have this card be a "get well" type of card. I just love the Magnolia Bunny Slippers stamp from the Get Well Collection. I have colored her with Copics in muted tones to match this beautiful paper.

The paper I have used is Lemon Craft 6x6" Heart Painted Paper. Have you seen all the papers we carry over at Magnolia-Licious? They are all yummy.


For the dies I used dies that are from two different Magnolia Doohickey kits. The bunnies are from Magnolia Doohickey 8 and the balloons from Doohickey 5. These are exclusive kits which are only available for a limited time. So make sure to keep an eye out for the new limited time releases when they become available.  Currently Vol 19 & 20 are available for preorder HERE

I hope I have brought a little sunshine your world. Make something pretty today! Hugs, Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment